House and Land of the Month
• Designer Plus Portico
• Colorbond Roof
• Covered outdoor Alfresco area
• Westinghouse 900mm freestanding dual fuel cooker &
•‘Reconstituted’ stone benchtops to Kitchen
• Fully Ducted Air Conditioning
• Upgraded Designer Kitchen
• Activity Room & Media Room
• Concrete allowance to Driveway, Portico & Pattio
• Perry Homes “Prestige Inclusions Package”
• Flyscreens to all windows & sliding doors
• Allowance for BAL 12.5 requirements
• Site works & BASIX allowance included *Subject to
• Allowance for late registration date
* Prestige Façade
* Covered terrace
* Includes Current Promotion
* Perry Homes 'Prestige Inclusions'
* Upgraded Designer Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Split System Air Conditioning
* All internal floor coverings
* Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
* Clothesline, TV antenna and letter box
* Concrete allowance to driveway, porch and terrace
* Site Works and BASIX allowance included (subject to Contour Survey)
Lot 301 Collaroy Parade, Louth Park
Cosmopolitan 31 – The Cosmopolitan presents a masterfully designed home sure to impress the most selective buyer. The sheer number of living areas in this home ensures functionality, versatility and endless entertaining opportunities.
Designed for a traditional lot, this four bedroom home features a family friendly kitchen with walk-in larder leading through to a laundry and powder room. With an emphasis on lifestyle and space, the adjoining TV snug, family, dining and games rooms, flow freely to the outdoor summer lounge.
The main bedroom and adjoining ensuite surround a private courtyard providing peace and tranquility from the rest of the house. The other bedrooms are designed around the main bathroom and kids’ activity room.
Lot 63 Samuel Street, Cliftleigh
Aspley 20 – With a frontage of under 11 metres, this home has been specifically designed to suit narrow lots. This functional plan is available in two different sizes. The smaller version features an open plan with a combined family and meals area. The larger plan features a separate formal lounge, and a family and meals area all designed around the central kitchen hub.
The cleverly designed kitchen features a generous amount of cupboard space and provision for a dishwasher. The adjoining family room flows seamlessly through full sized sliding doors to the undercover terrace offering the perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living.
All bedrooms include built-in robes and the main bedroom features a stylish ensuite.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS THINK
" Professional and personal, service was fantastic. From the time I walked in until completion couldn’t fault my Salesperson, Noel or my site supervisor Brad. Everything was explained really well and final cost was exactly as anticipated. Highly recommend building with Perry Homes in the Newcastle/Hunter Valley areas."
"This was our first build so we did not know what to expect, but from the sales team to the building supervisor, everyone at Perry Homes was joy to deal with. We are very happy with the quality of the build and the professional service provided before, during and after the building process. I would not hesitate to use them again"
" Right from the start we were kept informed of our homes progress. The workmanship and quality was of a very high standard. My husband is a Carpenter and very critical and even he couldn't fault the work.
Our home was well managed and our onsite supervisor kept us informed of the progress each week."